Welcome to my Practice for Holistic Health
As a yoga teacher, spiritual healer, Biofield therapist, LebensTransfer therapist, medium and nutritionist, I am passionate about taking a holistic approach to your concerns and your health.
My goal is to support my clients in the best way possible, using yoga and healing modalities to help them regain their inner balance and a sense of harmony. I can assist you with various healing modalities for spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical well-being, tailored to your individual situation.
My aim is to provide you with support, either in person or through distance therapy. If you are unsure about which of my services is the right fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me, and together we can determine the most suitable modality for your needs.
Please be aware that I am not a medical doctor and do not have training in traditional medicine. It’s important to note that health insurance companies do not cover my consultations and treatments.
I was always very busy with my studies in computer science, my doctorate in business, work in the corporate world, and my private life.
In 2006, I sought respite at a Sivananda yoga retreat in the Bahamas after an intense doctorate phase, not realizing the profound impact it would have. In 2008, I began visiting my spiritual teacher, Sathya Sai Baba, in India, learning to apply knowledge in daily life. My travels to His ashram were deeply transformative.
With demanding professional commitments in my studies and career, I always sought ways to maintain health and peace. While practicing yoga and becoming a yoga teacher, I studied healing therapy with Malcolm S. Southwood in Basel, delving into the subconscious mind’s influence and healing from emotions like fear and guilt. This journey left me happier, healthier, and lighter, giving me the courage to pursue my true passions. I also discovered the Rose program for nutrition, Metatron Colour Healing through Amanda Ellis (UK), Biofeld Therapy and LebensTransfer and the Sanjeevini Healing System.
Now, I integrate my knowledge from yoga, cleansing, and healing into group classes, seminars, and private sessions. Each method I teach promotes stress-free well-being, empowering clients to care for themselves independently. I assist people, even the busiest, in cleansing at their own pace, finding happiness in their bodies, managing thoughts and emotions healthily, and achieving balance and happiness.
Training in yoga, cleansing, health and healing
- 2023: Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini Healing Practitioner, energy healing system, as taught by the Association for the Promotion of Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini Healing Modes in Austria
- 2023: Certified Stretching Coach, Yoga Teachers College
- 2022: Southwood Healing Teacher, permission by Malcolm S. Southwood to teach his method as a spiritual teacher
- 2022: Archangel Metatron Colour Healing Practitioner, by Amanda Ellis (UK) of Angelic Celestial Colours to use colour and light to restore, replenish and upgrade the whole body matrix
- 2022: Teen Yoga Teacher, certified by Marzia Bendotti, Arhanta Online Academy, yoga teacher training for teaching teens
- 2018: Biofeldtest & Lebenstransfer Therapist, Diagnostic and Therapy, Gesellschaft für Biophysikalische Medizin e.V., regular courses, entry in the List of therapists since June 2018
- 2017: Groovy Kids Yoga Teacher, certified by Greville Henwood, at Zürich, Switzerland
- 2016: Wisdom Warriors Teacher, certified by Desirée Rumbaugh and Karen Church, safe and strong asana practice after 50, Zürich, Switzerland
- 2013: Nutrition Counselor, certified by Natalia Rose, Rose Program, New York
- 2013: Advanced Certified Yoga Teacher, certified by Stephen Thomas, International Yoga Alliance, RYT 500
- 2011: Deeksha Giver from the Oneness University, initiated in Bali by Pak Kadek Suambara, Nyuh Kuning, Bali, Indonesia, Oneness University
- 2009: Southwood Healing Practitioner, Certificate “Dynamics of Healing” at the Malcolm Southwood Healing School for Healing Therapy, Basel
- 2007: Certified Yoga Teacher, certified by Christine May and Michael Thurnherr, International Yoga Alliance, RYT 200
Other trainings (mostly on a yearly basis)
- 2023: Trainings in the Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini Healing System by teachers from the Association for the Promotion of Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini Healing Modes (german: Verein zur Förderung der Sanathana Sai Sanjeevini Heilweisen) and member of the association
- 2023: Formal training in evidential psychic readings and mediumship as well as spiritual healing by Philip Dykes & Kerry McLeod, developing evidential medium
- 2013: Art of Living Courses, Part 1 (Zürich) and Art of Living Happiness Course (with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Munich)
- 2011: Detox The World, trainings in detoxification and cleansing, e.g. Extremely Green Detox, Maximum Purification, 10 day fasting, the Rose Cleanse, A Life of Power
- 2007: Ayurvedische Heilkunst Seminar, 12 hours further education with Constanz Kiffmeyer (27.-28.4.2007), Zürich, Switzerland
- 2007: workshops and intensive trainings with Stephen Thomas, asana practice, pranayama, kriyas, meditation, Zürich, Switzerland
- 2006: Vijnana Yoga, workshops and retreats with Orit Sen Gupta, in Zürich, Basel and Immenstadt
- 2006: yoga workshops with Shiva Rea, Desirée Rumbaugh, Jeff Fisher, Josh Summers (3 day intensive yin yoga workshop), Christine May, Michael Hamilton and others
- 2006: 4 weeks Sivananda yoga on the Bahamas, regular travels to India and Bali for spiritual retreats
Certifications from the following Teachers & Organizations
- International Yoga Alliance: Yoga teacher (500 hours)
- GroovyKids: Kids yoga teacher
- Southwood Healing: Healing Therapy (Malcolm Southwood)
- Gesellschaft für Biophysikalische Medizin: Biofeld & Lebenstransfer, listed as therapist
- Rose Program Certified Counselor: Nutrition counselor
- Amanda Ellis, UK: Metatron Colour Healing Practitioner
- Yoga Teachers College: Science of Stretching