Welcome to my practice for holistic health
As a yoga teacher, biofield and LebensTransfer therapist, Southwood healing therapist, Metatron Colour HealingTM Practitioner and Rose program nutritionist, I am passionate about a holistic approach to your concerns and for your health.
For many years I have practiced yoga and healing modalities to help my clients regain their inner balance and a sense of harmony. For physical or emotional issues, I can support you with various healing modalities, customized to your individual situation.
My goal is to support you, personally or in the form of distance therapy. Please note that I am not a medical doctor and have no training in traditional medicine. Health insurance companies do not recognize my consultations and treatments. If you want to come for a session, I am looking forward to seeing you. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you are interested or have any questions.
The yoga classes and workshops take place in the yoga studio of Aisha Lüke. The space is located near Kreuzplatz in Zurich: Klosbachstrasse 7, 8032 Zurich. The private yoga classes, nutritional counseling, biofield & LebensTransfer therapy and the healing sessions take place in my practice at Englischviertelstrasse 58, 8032 Zurich.
For more information, please have a look at my website or email me. I teach and consult in German and English.
How I came to yoga, cleansing, health and healing
I was always very busy with my studies in computer science, my doctorate in business and work in the corporate world. I also engaged other activities such as playing theatre and singing in a gospel choir. The motivation to go to the yoga retreat center of the Sivananda’s on the Bahamas was to recover from a very intense phase of doing my doctorate and finishing it in 2006, and just to relax. I had no idea that I’d gain so much more from the experience. It was much more than just getting the tools to wind down and relax.
In 2008 I started to travel to India to see my Spiritual Teacher, Sathya Sai Baba. I love Him with all my heart. He always says, we have to apply the knowledge we learn and study in our daily lives. Book knowledge is of no use, if you do not apply it. I am very grateful that I was able to see Sathya Sai Baba during multiple visits in Prashanti Nilayam in His human form. It felt very profound to experience the atmosphere in His ashram. It was a deeply transforming experience.
Parallel with practicing yoga I started to study with Malcolm S. Southwood healing therapy at his healing school in Basel. I learned about how the subconscious mind is governing our lives and how to remove and heal from emotions such as fear, shock and guilt. With healing I felt happier, healthier and lighter than ever before and found the courage to pursue what I really wanted to do in my life. I also discovered the Metatron Colour HealingTM and went through the training of Amanda Ellis (UK) and her team of Angelic Celestial Colours. I am very grateful to have found this healing modality and I am happy to offer that now, too.
With the high requirements in my professional life in my studies, my phd and in my jobs, I always looked for ways be healthy and in a calm space. Nutrition was one area in my life that suffered when I was feeling stressed, so I tried many nutrition concepts for myself ranging from a couple of weeks to months, and found out, what really works, and whatnot.
Now I integrate my knowledge and my experience from yoga, cleansing and healing into group classes, seminars and private sessions. Each method that I teach is free from stress, and empowers my clients to care for their well-being independently. I help people, also very busy people, to cleanse in their own pace, be happier in their bodies, deal with their thoughts and emotions in a healthy way and to be balanced and happy.
- Yoga one-on-one classes (online and on-site)
- Yoga group classes for small groups (online and on-site)
- Yoga in companies (on site)
- Stress management (online and on-site)
- Nutritional counseling according to Natalia Rose (online and on-site)
- Online course for nutrition with focus on detoxification (online)
- Healing therapy according to Malcom S. Southwood (on-site)
- Deeksha-Blessing / Oneness-Blessing (online and on-site)
- Biofield testing and biofield regulation (distance therapy)
- Life transfer (remote therapy)
- Metatron color healing according to Amanda Ellis (remote therapy, online and on-site)
Training in yoga, cleansing, health and healing
- 2022: Archangel Metatron Colour HealingTM Practitioner, by Amanda Ellis (UK) of Angelic Celestial Colours to use colour and light to restore, replenish and upgrade the whole body matrix
- 2022: Teen Yoga Teacher Training, certified by Marzia Bendotti, Arhanta Online Academy, yoga teacher training for teaching teens
- Since 2018: Biofeldtest & Lebenstransfer, Diagnostic and Therapy, Gesellschaft für Biophysikalische Medizin e.V., regular courses, entry in the List of therapists since June 2018
- 2017: Groovy Kids Yoga Teacher Training, certified by Greville Henwood, at Zürich, Switzerland
- 2016: Wisdom Warriors Teacher Training, certified by Desirée Rumbaugh and Karen Church, safe and strong asana practice after 50, Zürich, Switzerland
- 2013: Rose Program Certified Counselor for Nutrition, Detoxification & Cleansing, certified by Natalia Rose, DetoxTheWorld, New York
- 2013: Advanced Certified Yoga Teacher, certified by Stephen Thomas, International Yoga Alliance, RYT 500
- 2011: Deeksha Giver from the Oneness University, initiated in Bali by Pak Kadek Suambara, Nyuh Kuning, Bali, Indonesia, Oneness University
- 2009: Certificate “Dynamics of Healing” at the Malcolm Southwood Healing School for Healing Therapy, Basel
- 2007: Certified Yoga Teacher, certified by Christine May and Michael Thurnherr, International Yoga Alliance, RYT 200
- Since 2011: Detox The World, trainings in detoxification and cleansing, e.g. Extremely Green Detox, Maximum Purification, 10 day fasting, the Rose Cleanse, A Life of Power
- Since 2013: Art of Living Courses, Part 1 (Zürich) and Art of Living Happiness Course (with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Munich)
- 2007: Ayurvedische Heilkunst Seminar, 12 hours further education with Constanz Kiffmeyer (27.-28.4.2007), Zürich, Switzerland
- Since 2007: workshops and intensive trainings with Stephen Thomas, asana practice, pranayama, kriyas, meditation, Zürich, Switzerland
- Since 2006: Vijnana Yoga, workshops and retreats with Orit Sen Gupta, in Zürich, Basel and Immenstadt
- Since 2006: yoga workshops with Shiva Rea, Desirée Rumbaugh, Jeff Fisher, Josh Summers (3 day intensive yin yoga workshop), Christine May, Michael Hamilton and others
- Since 2006: 4 weeks Sivananda yoga on the Bahamas, regular travels to India and Bali for spiritual retreats
Certificates from the following Teachers & Organizations (Excerpt)
- International Yoga Alliance: Yoga teacher (500 hours)
- GroovyKids: Kids yoga teacher
- Southwood Healing: Healing Therapy according to Malcolm Southwood
- Gesellschaft für Biophysikalische Medizin: Biofeld & Lebenstransfer, listed as therapist
- Rose Program Certified Counselor: Nutrition counselor
- Amanda Ellis (UK): Metatron Colour Healing