This workshop is held multiple times during the year. If you are interested in joining us, please fill out the form below.
Suitable for all levels. Come and join us for the workshop with yoga, meditation and sound healing for chakra balancing. You can look forward to a morning of yoga, breathing exercises, mudras and meditation. You will also experience sound healing with music and color to balance your chakra system and recharge your energy.
This workshop addresses the body, mind, emotions and spirit. The workshop focuses on rebalancing the 7 main chakras plus additional chakras (expanded chakra system) with gentle exercises that you can easily incorporate into your daily life.
Each time I teach this workshop it is a little different and focuses on different aspects of the chakras, kundalini energy and energy system.
What you can expect:
- A workshop with yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, meditation and relaxation.
Exercises to balance the chakras
- Getting to know the functions of the different chakras and their connections to the physical body: the physical (endocrine), emotional (subconscious) and spiritual levels (levels of consciousness)
- Guided chakra meditation with sound and color, the “color and sound bath” from my training with Amanda Ellis to become a Metatron Colour Healing Practitioner.
This is what this workshop brings you:
- It is fun and integrates movement, mind and emotion; you will feel lighter after this workshop – stagnant things have started to move.
- You will understand how to balance your chakras in your everyday life
- You can apply the methods of the workshop in your daily life to be more grounded, feel more joy and feel more energetic.
About the workshop yoga teacher: Sandra Veronika Gross combines her knowledge and experience as an advanced yoga teacher, biofield & life transfer therapist, healing practitioner, Metatron Colour Healing Practitioner and nutritionist for the benefit of her clients and workshop participants with a holistic view.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Cost: CHF 80; registration is valid upon receipt of payment
For whom: For all levels, beginners are welcome
Language: The workshop will be held in German and/or English, depending on the participants.
For more information: email@example.com
“The rainbow has always been a sign of hope – a connection between heaven and earth, a sign of harmony and peace.” – Anodea Judith from “Eastern Body Western Mind – Psychology and the Chakra System as a Path to the Self”.