Balance & Recharge Your Energy Levels
Yoga and Chakra Aligning Workshop, Saturday, 17.09.2022, 10 am – 12.30 pm at 8032 Zürich
Suitable for all levels. Please join me in a workshop with yoga, meditation and chakra balancing. We will practice yoga, meditation, color visualization and sound to balance your chakra system, recharge and rejuvenate.
This workshop speaks to body, mind, emotions and spirit. The practice will focus on rebalancing the 7 main chakras with gentle practices that you can easily integrate into your daily life.
What you can expect:
- A yoga class with meditation, breathing exercises, yoga postures and relaxation
- Exercises to balance your chakras
- Learning about the functions of the different chakras and their links to the physical body: the (endocrine system), emotional (subconscious) and spiritual level (levels of consciousness)
- Guided chakra meditation with sound and color, the “Colour and Sound Bath” from my training with Amanda Ellis as a Metatron Colour Healing Practitioner.
The benefits of this workshop for you:
- You will feel refreshed and joyful after the workshop
- You will understand how to balance your chakras
- You can apply the tools of the workshop in your daily life to be more grounded, joyful and experience more energy
- Join us for an uplifting yoga session, to help you recharge and feel happy. Enhance your presence, awareness and creative imagination.
We will also have a break with tea and healthy treats while enjoying time together with like-minded people. Let this be the gift you give to yourself.
About the yoga teacher of the workshop: Sandra Veronika Gross combines her knowledge and experience as an Advanced Yoga Teacher, Biofeld & Lebenstransfer therapist, healing therapist and nutrition counselor for the benefit of her clients and workshop participants with a holistic view.
Venue: Aisha Lüke’s Yoga Studio, Klosbachstrasse 7, 8032 Zürich
Date: Saturday, 17.09.2022
Time: 10am – 12:30pm (2.5 hours)
Cost: CHF 80; the registration is valid with payment
For whom: For all levels, beginners are welcome
Language: the workshop will be in German and English depending on the participants
“The rainbow has always been a sign of hope – a connection between Heaven and Earth, a sign of harmony and peace.” – Anodea Judith from “Eastern Body Western Mind – Psychology and the Chakra System as a Path to Self”